Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Composition Assignment

Assignment Description: This assignment was to teach us the different elements of taking a photo. We went out and took pictures of symmetry, the rule of thirds, depth of field, texture, lines, framing, perspective, space, balance, and color.

Photo Description:
Symmetry = "Table with chairs"
Rule Of Thirds = "Tree"
Depth Of Field = "Yellow Flower"
Texture = "Bricks"
Pattern = "Car grill"
Lines = "Concrete squares"
Framing = "Exit sign"
Perspective = "Bricks looking up"
Space = "Clock"
Balance = "Building"
Color = "Parachute"

Slideshow:



What I have learned from this assignment is how to find certain elements of film in my photos. I have also learned how to use photo booth, I had an account a long time ago and never used it, its nice to know what I'm doing now. I also have never used a blog before so I learned how to create and keep up with a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment